Convento Padri Cappuccini (Arcidosso)
(The entrance of the Abbey)
On the road for Castel del Piano in front of the beginning of the street to borgo of Saint Lorenzo there is the Convent of the Cappuccini (religious order of Saint Francis). It still holds an enthroned Virgin Mary with Child and Saints Bernardino da Siena, Francis and Leonard by Francesco Vanni (1593) and other valuable works of art. In the outside square, there is the sepulchral chapel by Merope Becchini, work of Lorenzo Porciatti.