Home Culture Churches and Casles

Chiesa di San Leonardo (Castel del Piano)


Erected after extending a Benedictine cell (1198).
It's in Romanesque style and contains an organ of the Agati brothers from Pistoia and paintings by Nasini (Saint Girolamo , above the central altar) and by Vanni (Nativity of Saint John the Baptist). The renaissance baptistery comes from the Chiesa Piccina.